Mother’s Day Tea will be served on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th March from 12:30-5pm. To make a reservation for the set Afternoon Tea, please call the shop directly on 020 8876 6070.
Afternoon Tea at Orange Pekoe is an informal affair. There is no fuss, no dress code, no minimum spend, so if you’re looking for something stuffy we’re afraid you’ve come to the wrong place! If you want to join us for tea in your shorts then that’s fine, however, if you fancy putting on your prettiest dress and a pair of heels then we love that too! Anything goes.
Cream Tea (served all day) £8.00
- Two warm scones; one sultana and one plain served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve.
- A pot of tea of your choice from this menu.
Traditional Afternoon Tea (served from 2pm to 5pm daily) £18.95
- A selection of freshly prepared finger sandwiches.
- One plain or sultana warm scone, served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve.
- A slice of cake of your choice from the cake counter.
- A pot of tea of your choice from the tea menu.
Champagne Afternoon Tea (served from 2pm to 5pm daily) £18.95
- Our Traditional Afternoon Tea served with your choice of a half bottle or full bottle of our Benedick Grand Reserve House Champagne (£25 per half bottle or £35 per bottle).
We also offer a selection of freshly cut finger sandwiches, hot crumpets, fruit bread and cakes for tea time if you are looking for something less formal.